The Journey With Cigarettes

Dear my friend wherever you are. I will recounts the journey with my cigarettes. I an active smoker every day of the year 1997. I spend 5-10 cigarettes. Even under certain conditions could be more. If I do not know that smoking is unhealthy?

I certainly know that smoking is not something healthful. I studied at the faculty of biology and also a nutritionist. I understand how to travel cigarette smoke and its negative effects. Here are summaries how the effects of smoking on the body. 



The problems that I face is not ignorance me about the dangers of smoking. But the problems that I face is the desire to smoke. No one other than myself who can stop the desire smoke. I never promised to stop smoking, but when the date of the appointment arrived, I was brings a new reason to continue smoking.
I never did hypnosis therapy to be quit smoking, and it did not work. I've tried to reduce smoking, but consequently even the number of cigarettes I got more. It is not easy and it is not easy to stop cigarette addiction. 

Yes, smoking is an addiction. Nicotine inhaled takes effect fun and made us addicted. For you who do not smoke, avoid. Because once you smoke you will become addicted. And very it is difficult to escape from the trap of nicotine. 

For whatever reason will be used to smoke cigarettes. There is reasonable can not think if without cigarettes, after eating should smoke, or even after sex should smoke. Smoking was never there to help us. What is Smoking is only a trap. 


If you want to stop smoking, there is only simple important step you have to do. I smoked from 1997 to 2015. Beginning 2007, I have started to look for and try different various methods to stop smoking. But the result is very disappointing. In early 2015, precisely in February, I find a successful way to stop my desire to smoke. Do not need hypnosis and medical therapy.

I need to talk to myself. This the points that I'm talking to myself:
1. I forgive myself who have smoked many years
2. I told myself that every time smoke, it is throwing trash into my lungs. It makes my lungs like a garbage. And the imagine of it makes me sick to smoking.
3. When I was in the desire to smoke, especially when I was in the milieu with smokers, first and second steps I repeat.

And with these three steps, until now I do not smoke anymore. Did not even want to smoke.


Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »